Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
20 August, 07:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
We are going back to the Moon. Artemis Mission. There is a new Moon race.

All of you silly doubters will be proven wrong. We have abundant evidence that we went, saw, landed, and came back.

You can’t fake over 383.0 kg of Lunar rocks and material. The mineral composition in terms of isotopes is unique to only one planetary body and that is the Moon.

The camera was on a remote stand and controlled remotely. The images send by ration waves.

Pull your heads out of the lunar regolith and wake up.

What NASA kept back was that we encountered alien life on the Moon and the Apollo astronauts have a NDA to keep silent about that. That is why they are so incredibly nervous when they came back. Lots has been written about this and disclosed. It’s also why we haven’t been back in any public way.

Read Dark Mission.

NASA doesn’t always tell the truth but we do go places. What we find is kept

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 August, 10:36
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Remote cameras??? In 1969? Yeah... no. Kinda like telephone line calls from the oval office to the lunar module system... right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 August, 11:35
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Explain the dune buggy storage. “Hey guys, when we go to the moon, let’s bring dune buggies!”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure there will be room for 2 dune buggies. We’re also going to need an air compressor to make sure the tires don’t go flat.“

Looks like the “moon buggy“ tires are perfectly inflated. When it gets really cold in Wisconsin at my house, my tires lose pressure. Happens every winter until we fill them up again.

WikiLeaks also released tons of footage of the charade already. May want to look into that. I believed it all at one point as well.

NASA lied.

https://www.nasa.gov/cente...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
19 August, 04:25 (E)
Such BS!📢
As if that Tin Can Metal tape piece of crap could ever fly through Space🤬Wake up 🤮

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 August, 01:23
The camera man was already there, The landing was filmed also. LOL

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 01:29
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
😝😜

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 August, 06:32
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
😆😂...So, they forgot the camera man twice (at least) that's NASA carelessness taken to a whole new level..😂😂😂

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
19 August, 12:58
😂
cameraman: umm guys? its a long way back to hollywood can someone give me a ride in their caddy?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 August, 01:24
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
LOL