Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 August, 12:13
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Hang with my famjam and do some writing. Sometimes I post on X sometimes I just keep it to myself. Also like to organize my week as much as I can on Sundays. I love not having to think about what I have to do during the week lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 August, 02:13
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Love the Sunday convo, MC! Great idea. Sundays are for fun. Today’s fun? Watching the Bizzarro weather rolling through the desert from Hilary. lol Quite a show for us desert dwellers. Have a great time with Mom and cherish it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 02:26
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Ur not affected by it are you??

She's making noms as we speak lol

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 August, 01:34
Visit my Mom, at her house right now, lol
💚🌟💚

20 August, 01:39
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Awww. That's what I'm doing today too actually lol

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

20 August, 01:17
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
... u should make something cheesy

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 August, 12:51
Fixing to eat some kimchi and rice in muh new pink steamer gadget from inside the pool. IN my fookin usa swimsuit, and intermittently pray GOD destroys HIS enemies, WHICH HE IS> CUZ HE DON'T LIE and reminisce from decades ago til now GAZILLIONS awake.

20 August, 12:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Love me some kimchi. Usa swimsuit as opposed to another country? lol

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 August, 12:22
Decode the military. Same as every other day of the week for me. Mission first.

20 August, 12:39
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Find anything good today?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
20 August, 11:52
Hello MO, normally lawn and yard work, in the AM till lunch. Then relax maybe ride in the Prarie 5 is dinner (grill). Study 6 till about 8, then get ready for bed.
Pretty boring to most. But works well for us here.

20 August, 11:55
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Sounds like the perfect Sunday to me. Chillax day to recoup. What u drive on the Prarie?