Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Things have kinda crept on us, we're doing our best, but find ourselves facing an electricity shut off this week, we paid a good amount of $$ last month hoping it would get us through until my wife got back to work, and some pending siding jobs worked out for me, I wasn't going to do this, I was going to accept the shut off and then deal with the blow back from my family, however a few anons nudged me a bit after I prayed about it, so I believe it's what God is saying too, to keep the lights on will be $662 that we have exhausted all options trying to come up with, if anyone is close I have a utility trailer I would sell too. If God blesses this, He will, if not it'll be ok too. This is my least favorite thing to do.. We could defintly use some prayers right now, so much going on atm, and I know its not just us, I will continue to pay it fwd as I can. If anyone needs any support or just a listener, I am always willing to talk on the phone.

https://www.buymeacoffee.c...
11:01 PM - Aug 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 August, 01:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Lots of love and prayers sent your way. Please Heavenly Father, watch over Jason and his family. Please help them get whatever they need to see them through these troubling times. Please help them cover their bills and keep them safe. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 August, 01:28
Dear God, we pray now for Jason; that You provide for Jason and his family everything needed! thank You for Your Blessings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 August, 01:19
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
20 August, 12:25
Sending love and support your way Jason, we're almost there, thank you for always being a positive light here on AU.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 August, 12:27
In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication
That is very kind, God Bless You. I know we're so close, just a few more steps, and I know God is with Us. 🙏

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
19 August, 11:56
Praying for you too brother, you are one of my favorite people on this platform, your light shines through everything, always such a positive energy, all of your posts are wonderful to read. I pray that God comes through for you ASAP , If I wasnt living off Welfare I would definitely help, but I pray that helps comes for you and your family as soon as possible. God bless you sir, we are so close to the finish line, stay strong brother, sending love and light to you and your family.

20 August, 12:00
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Thank You, nothing is more appreciated, God Bless You too, I know we are so very close, All My Love, together, with God, we're all going to make it through this. 🙏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
19 August, 11:29
Hi Jason. I really sympathize with you. I am in the same situation but I know everything will work out even if my electricity is shut off. I have my propane camping stoves and coolers so I can utilize those. I have applied for a program called LAHEAP. As I understand, it is available in every state, so maybe you can look into that. I would definitely help you if I could. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Have faith that somehow the Lord will provide for you. 🙏s

19 August, 11:35
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Thank You, its most appreciated, and I believe this fully, we applied over the winter, and were approved, but because we heat with coal, we max out at 3 $75.00 payments during winter months, if we switch to all electric heat, installed by a contractor, it would be more, however my bill would be through the roof too, I know the LORD will provide. Much Love My Friend. If it was just me, I would go to the woods. 🙏 Prayers up for you as well. 🙏