Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 August, 11:01 (E)
Things have kinda crept on us, we're doing our best, but find ourselves facing an electricity shut off this week, we paid a good amount of $$ last month hoping it would get us through until my wife got back to work, and some pending siding jobs worked out for me, I wasn't going to do this, I was going to accept the shut off and then deal with the blow back from my family, however a few anons nudged me a bit after I prayed about it, so I believe it's what God is saying too, to keep the lights on will be $662 that we have exhausted all options trying to come up with, if anyone is close I have a utility trailer I would sell too. If God blesses this, He will, if not it'll be ok too. This is my least favorite thing to do.. We could defintly use some prayers right now, so much going on atm, and I know its not just us, I will continue to pay it fwd as I can. If anyone needs any support or just a listener, I am always willing to talk on the phone.

https://www.buymeacoffee.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
20 August, 12:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sending love and support your way Jason, we're almost there, thank you for always being a positive light here on AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
That is very kind, God Bless You. I know we're so close, just a few more steps, and I know God is with Us. 🙏
12:27 AM - Aug 20, 2023
In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it