Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
19 August, 11:05
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
The argument "to prevent food waste" seems weak. Most grocery stores have a card system where people pay less for promoted products and in return they are providing all their purchasing data to the grocery store. While not everyone has a card, I suspect they have other sophisticated software that helps with managing ordering and logistics. If they want to prevent food waste, they should allow the grocery stores to provide food to the shelters and food pantries and give them credit for doing so rather than having a system that encourages them to throw it out. I once heard grocery stores only make a 2% profit on average; change the system so they can profit for donating where it is needed and the waste issue will disappear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
19 August, 10:24
Not surprised, how many years were we eating GMO's before it became required to put it on the label?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 August, 09:47 (E)
Katie Perry also purchased Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar in 2018. Maybe the apple cider vinegar contains toxins- a lot of toxins, and then they push apple cider vinegar as a wonder tonic...

arba happihr @arba
19 August, 09:46
Aloha
Well I am toxic.
I can't tell you how many avocados I have eaten from costco. since january
I heard many years ago, over 20 years ago
that all stickers are no good

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
19 August, 10:28
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Most of it we can purge from our system

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 August, 08:55 (E)
So why is the FDA getting our f*ckn money?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
19 August, 10:39
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
We give it to them?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 August, 08:53 (E)
It's a miracle we walk this earth each day, despite how [they] have tried countless ways to harm and kill us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty protect us from this evil and help us to hold those responsible accountable.

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 August, 10:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Asking God to bless what we eat and drink is a habit worth acquiring imho
🙏❤️