Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 August, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
18 August, 07:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I like you better here VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have to say much much less stressful here. That's why this is home and twitta is the battlefield.
11:05 AM - Aug 19, 2023
In response betty Fyke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
11 November, 11:14
Omg VK Came to visit us !!!! I'm sure glad I popped on just in time. Hello VK 🤩 hope all is well with you ❣️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 November, 10:53
Hidyho' Vincent...Good to hear from you🙏❤

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 10:50
Hey VK God bless you and all the wonderful souls here !!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
11 November, 10:44
❤️ Home sweet Home

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 August, 07:25
you got that right. 2 days ago i decided to return here - twatter feeling too ick. feels more Home here.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 August, 07:14
💗

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 August, 07:14
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 August, 03:15

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 August, 03:12
I joined twitta bout 3 weeks ago to see what it is like. Now I know why u call it the battlefield. I don’t interact too much there though, mostly with AU peeps.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 August, 07:05 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
When they suspend you do you get a refund?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 August, 07:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
i was having a private chat w/my sister friend - after about 10 sends twatter sends me a message saying i've used up all of my dm's for the day. all i needed to do was get verified for unlimited. not happening. (pretty sure the original elon is gone and has been for some time - but now he's being shown for who he really was - james wood calling him out, catturd blocked by him........)

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 August, 02:34
aww you family😊

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 August, 01:37
True!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 August, 12:49
Still permanently banned on Twatter and not making a new account. AU is home, I know the battlefield is Twatter, but I'm not making a new account, just to get permanently banned again.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
19 August, 06:47
My first stop in the mornings with coffee to get me ready for what ever may come on Truth Social and Twitter, opps X

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
19 August, 01:49 (E)
I tried the social media purge, but couldn’t stay away from AU. Haven’t been on any other sites since.
When I’m having a bad day, I come to AU and it helps remind me what’s actually important.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
19 August, 01:08
Some of us miss that battlefield. What's the hold up of letting us back on? It's like sitting watching your brothers and sisters fight and not being able to back them up.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
19 August, 12:40
AU is home.
AU is golden.
Dont need to click your heels
to be home again.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
19 August, 12:17
I am permanently banned from twitter and never plan on going back. Home is where the heart is, and your heart is here with us!💓😉

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
19 August, 11:52
SO Vince, this account stays while the Twitta account shuts down, late 11-2023?

arba happihr @arba
19 August, 11:46
Welcome Home.
Au is the place to be
Manners and respect on Au

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 August, 11:34
🕊

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 August, 11:29
have to say this is a pretty AWESOME place

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 August, 11:26
The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Official Music Video) - YouTube

New Album ‘Imploding The Mirage’ Out Now:https://thekillers.lnk.to/ImplodingTheMirageIDFollow The Killers:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thekillers/Fac...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 August, 11:25
💖Home💙

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 November, 10:49
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💕 How are you, Sister Warrior?