COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
17 August, 10:51
SCAVINO

I know a lot of people are going through many conflicts in their lives right now and witnessing us go closer and closer to that breaking point surely can be a struggle. The fatigue comes in waves yet here we are still after all these years of researching, making memes, and supporting the awakening. I know it's been hard but I just want to salute everyone who still remains hopeful. That dream of Babylon falling can never be forgotten once you truly grab onto it. We've come this far, so what's a few more days and months. We might as well see this through no matter how we feel. Just keep going. I know so many of you will. What other choice do we have? For me, it's the fall of Babylon or bust. I salute all of you who feel the same way.

Trump's Plan B ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Cat, click on at the bottom under it