COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SCAVINO

I know a lot of people are going through many conflicts in their lives right now and witnessing us go closer and closer to that breaking point surely can be a struggle. The fatigue comes in waves yet here we are still after all these years of researching, making memes, and supporting the awakening. I know it's been hard but I just want to salute everyone who still remains hopeful. That dream of Babylon falling can never be forgotten once you truly grab onto it. We've come this far, so what's a few more days and months. We might as well see this through no matter how we feel. Just keep going. I know so many of you will. What other choice do we have? For me, it's the fall of Babylon or bust. I salute all of you who feel the same way.

Trump's Plan B ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
10:51 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
18 August, 12:47
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
o7, Commander, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 August, 12:46
I salute you too and send my love and gratitude for your being here. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 01:44 (E)
Leaning on God Almighty each day.

AnonUp has been a Godsend.
I hate to think of what this would
have been like with out all of you
to help keep me grounded. May
God Bless and Protect each and
every one of you! 🙏 💕

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 August, 12:48
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I know I definitely couldn't have made it this far without all of you. My heart is full of love and appreciation.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 August, 12:35
We are Firm in our Trust in God to Carry us through this & HELP us. "For I MYSELF Will HELP you, Declares the LORD." Isaiah 41:14. This chapter is to Jacob, the USA Today.

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 August, 11:05
Mental exhaustion is all to real. I concentrated on life this last month. I’m so ready for whatever is next. Prayer is the only way. 🙏🥰