Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:11
🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 August, 07:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Good for you I dont you but Im proud of you for speaking up for your kids. wish me luck i have an almost 2 yr old Grandson and Im trying to convince his parents not to vaccinate him to no avail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:28
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
THAT HAS GOT TO BE GRUELING!
MORE LIKE TORTURE FOR YOU

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 August, 07:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I keep telling them i had six total you had 6. total. why would you give your son 72 for diseases that never existed. Common sense is dead. I will keep talking til something sticks.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
I hope they open their eyes! I woke up the hard way in 2014. If they're conservative, Candace Owens did a series. Either way, see if they'll watch Vaxxed I or II or read the white papers at icandecide.org. vaxxed is touring again. My children signed the 1st bus. 🙏🙏🙏
11:04 PM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cat Lee, click on at the bottom under it