Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:11
🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 August, 07:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Good for you I dont you but Im proud of you for speaking up for your kids. wish me luck i have an almost 2 yr old Grandson and Im trying to convince his parents not to vaccinate him to no avail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:28
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
THAT HAS GOT TO BE GRUELING!
MORE LIKE TORTURE FOR YOU

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I keep telling them i had six total you had 6. total. why would you give your son 72 for diseases that never existed. Common sense is dead. I will keep talking til something sticks.
07:52 PM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
17 August, 11:04
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I hope they open their eyes! I woke up the hard way in 2014. If they're conservative, Candace Owens did a series. Either way, see if they'll watch Vaxxed I or II or read the white papers at icandecide.org. vaxxed is touring again. My children signed the 1st bus. 🙏🙏🙏