Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 August, 11:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Good job Mom. I filled out the form every year and changed Drs to avoid vaccines. I have no regrets. My kids rarely get sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 11:50
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
17 August, 10:38
My son is 11. I thought we were opting out of his last 'vax'. Come to find out, they think he should have 3 more & then age out of me having access to his record. TFYS? FAFO We will never go back!!!

17 August, 10:43
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
They even recommend giving the gaurdisil shot to boys!!! For HPV!!!!
It was first for girls, a series of 2 shots
It’s insanity

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 August, 10:27 (E)
My son hasn’t had any vaccines in 5 years now. My 3rd year filling out the form, people are coming to me for advice on vaccines after their kids got hurt in the last year or so from their regular school vaccines. Ive shared with 3 moms this month on how to file the religious exemption. God help these people just starting to wake up, unfortunately they are only bc thier kids are coming down with either an immune system disorder, adhd or autism out of the blue. Same thing happened with my daughter back 2005. Adhd and vaccine side effects after her MMR shots. Now the school shots, combined with kids taking covid and flu shots… I’ve seen way too many sick kids and increasing. These 3 kids were all healthy and normal this time last year. These moms are just like me 20 years ago. I know how it feels to realize you’ve injected your own child with a toxin and they are not themselves anymore. I was on a mission to help my child get better and figure out what happened.

17 August, 10:34
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Way to go April👏👏👏👏👏
Be proud of how u r helping these families
I hope to see a 🌊 of ppl waking up.
DS is pushing hard hard hard.
If u can help just one then be proud of that!!!
It is now out of control with the shots

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 August, 11:28
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
You may want to look up videos of Kerri Rivera -- she has cured (yes, cured) over 130 kids of autism with food grade diatomaceous earth & MMS. Interestingly enough, both of those detox the body and remove parasites.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 09:17
Apparently we don't need a single vaccine at anytime in our lives. If only I realized this long ago. At least I woke up in time to avoid the scamdemic jabs.

17 August, 10:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That’s me too unfortunately
The last flu shot I had was 2019 & hadn’t had one for ~15 years b4 that

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 August, 07:27
Good for you I dont you but Im proud of you for speaking up for your kids. wish me luck i have an almost 2 yr old Grandson and Im trying to convince his parents not to vaccinate him to no avail.

17 August, 07:28
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
THAT HAS GOT TO BE GRUELING!
MORE LIKE TORTURE FOR YOU