Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:11
πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 09:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Apparently we don't need a single vaccine at anytime in our lives. If only I realized this long ago. At least I woke up in time to avoid the scamdemic jabs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 August, 10:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That’s me too unfortunately
The last flu shot I had was 2019 & hadn’t had one for ~15 years b4 that

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Unfortunately I took the flu shot a few times because where I worked they required it or you had to wear a mask. Ugh! πŸ™„
10:19 PM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
17 August, 10:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes unfortunately as a nurse sometimes it’s required
Always had to have a TB test
In the Navy all that crap was required
Only reason I got the one in 2019 was we were going overseas & it was recommended
That was 10/2019 right b4 all the pLandemic started
Thankfully my husband has said he is never getting another vaccine ever

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 10:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I stopped getting the flu vaccine a couple years ago. I won't take anymore "vaccines" of any kind.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 August, 10:53
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
None for me either, never.