Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:11
🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Apparently we don't need a single vaccine at anytime in our lives. If only I realized this long ago. At least I woke up in time to avoid the scamdemic jabs.
09:17 PM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 10:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That’s me too unfortunately
The last flu shot I had was 2019 & hadn’t had one for ~15 years b4 that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 10:17 (E)
I had 2 shingles jabs and they both made me sick as a dog. I should have known with the first one but I stupidly took the second one weeks later too. I regret ever taking them. Worse yet I regret all the vaccines I let my son have throughout his childhood.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 August, 10:19
Unfortunately I took the flu shot a few times because where I worked they required it or you had to wear a mask. Ugh! 🙄