Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 August, 11:28
Plastic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There is some sort of poison purposefully in almost everything we eat, breath, or touch.

It was not good enough to put shit IN our food, they went even farther to change the molecular make up of all our food just to make damn sure they don't miss anyone.

Idk if suing them all into oblivion is in our best interest or if we nee to just take them over, with cooperative ownership to change them.
We need supply of product so completely destroying them all is not in our interests either.

We need to be self sufficient for supplies, food, and energy as a country and completely destroying them all might be a bad thing. Perhaps change instead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Maybe grass roots, small production facilities w/ ability for expansion as demand increases?

Chocolate chips were an "aHa!" moment for me. When we were young, chocolate chips in cookies were creamy & easily melted; they were made with cocoa, sugar, vanilla. NOW most of them are waxy & firm when baked in a cookie; natural ingredients at bare minimum just enough to hold the chemical concoction together.

And baked goods in grocery store bakeries are worse! The cakes are frosted with glop shipped in 5-gallon buckets; fake chocolate icing, fake eclairs, fake brownies.

Make Bakeries Great Again!!!
🧁🥧🍰🎂🍮🍩🍪
12:49 PM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 August, 12:14
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
You're right about the glop in buckets. I worked in a farm bakery. Everything came frozen that we baked except for the cakes we made. First day I started work there, I was floored. Corporations ruined our products. They made everything to be convenient for businesses and our consumption.
I worked in the restaurant industry for years in NYC. Food use to be made from basic ingredients. I wouldn't be surprised if these franchised restaurants are using frozen ready prepared foods. I will eat only at non franchised restaurants and never fast food. Problem is most of the restaurants are franchises which means they are part of the corporations. Not much of a choice to eat clean food.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 01:11
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Fruit is one of Nana's complaints.
Peaches for instance have not been real for yrs and yrs.
They used to be soft squishy flesh packed with flavor.
Now they are mostly as hard as and apple and go from hard to rotten, there is no soft flavorful peaches.

I got my hands on a crop of White Peaches last yr that were closer to the real thing than I had seen in well... decades really.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 August, 01:42 (E)
Truth!!!
When we were kids our grandparents would take us to the peach orchard outside of town, and buy a bushel of peaches 🍑. They were huge, and the fragrance would fill the car on the way home. When you'd bite into them they were sweet & super flavorful; and the juice would run down our arms. We had to hose it off outside 😂
Haven't had a peach like that in decades!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
17 August, 09:31
Abbott Farms in South Carolina. I have them shipped. Fragrant, delicious, juicy run down the arm, peaches! They didn't send any out this year do to the weather.