Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 August, 08:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m for going back to glass in a heart beat! I hate plastic. I can taste it in the bottles especially so I don’t drink out of plastic water bottles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 August, 07:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 03:31
VK, what about the plastic tubing coming through our water/ice dispenser in the fridge or PVC coming into our homes? I am assuming these are all terrible. It seems impossible to escape all the evil in this world.

Every Time @soTELLme533
18 August, 12:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
what about baby diapers

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 August, 03:16
Yep.

Now do, "Fragrance/Parfum"...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 August, 02:11

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 August, 01:07
China quit buying my garbage company’s plastic recycling. Had a convo with them for a while a few months ago. Now I heard they aren’t recycling at all. Have to verify that.

Gole Gora @Aragon
17 August, 01:00 (E)
The lady is correct read in the link to the article she is referring to and clean up your refrigerator and pantry of poison hidden in plastics. Aluminum water bottles are not safe either use glass made water bottles

https://www.almanac.com/wh...

Tracey Weller @Tweller
17 August, 12:51
I refuse to recycle plastic!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 August, 12:17
Thank you for sharing this. I have been transferring foods, coffee beans... from plastic containers into Glass Mason Jars for a few years.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 August, 12:07
When Micro- waves first came out, you were warned not to put plastic in it just Iike metals! All milk and juice products came in cartons or glass, not plastic! Everyone cooked then meals not nuke them! This rabbit hole goes deep too! I remember my MIL getting hers and she stood in front of it to watch cook! She got 2nd degree burns on her face and had to see Dr.! People have been so dumbed down to iall this and led lights! Much to re-learn again! 🥰🙏🏼

17 August, 12:19 (E)
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I only buy grass-fed cows milk in cartons. Don't know how much better it is in a carton.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
17 August, 12:06
No wonder our hormones are so outta whack. Slow-leeching poison

Tracey Weller @Tweller
17 August, 12:50
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I refuse to recycle plastic! I will only recycle glass and cardboard.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
17 August, 04:45
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
These glass bottles are still full of poison.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 12:00
Remember during the Plandemic, grocery stores told us we could no longer use our own bags we brought from home cuz they were "dirty" with germs & that we had to revert back to using the stores plastic bags? Now we know why, ugh. My stores offer brown paper bags or plastic.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
17 August, 11:59
I have a suggestion...
Before you drink your H2O, regardless of what type of container you may have...blast it with good intentions and your powerful energy and frequency!
Charge it with universal love atoms!
IMO- This is all we can do as we all know glass is also compromised...cannot live in fear!
Do your best!😍
Love U!🙏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
17 August, 09:01
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
I agree with you 100% positive, thinking and pray to God that you’ll be fine and that he protects you

Ange Love @LoveM
17 August, 11:56
Remember all those free gifts from having Tupperware parties? Potlucks bring dish in Tupperware?

https://www.tupperware.com

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 August, 11:54

17 August, 12:21
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Outstanding 👏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 August, 07:11
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Word

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 August, 11:49
Excellent reporting! Shun plastic and check out "myplasticfreelife."

I will never feel shame at my glass jar collection and lids, though the man pokes fun. Crackers, chips - all of it from sacks got straight to the glass jar and stay fresh. Bulk grocery, same.

17 August, 11:48
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 11:47
There is some sort of poison purposefully in almost everything we eat, breath, or touch.

It was not good enough to put shit IN our food, they went even farther to change the molecular make up of all our food just to make damn sure they don't miss anyone.

Idk if suing them all into oblivion is in our best interest or if we nee to just take them over, with cooperative ownership to change them.
We need supply of product so completely destroying them all is not in our interests either.

We need to be self sufficient for supplies, food, and energy as a country and completely destroying them all might be a bad thing. Perhaps change instead.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 August, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe grass roots, small production facilities w/ ability for expansion as demand increases?

Chocolate chips were an "aHa!" moment for me. When we were young, chocolate chips in cookies were creamy & easily melted; they were made with cocoa, sugar, vanilla. NOW most of them are waxy & firm when baked in a cookie; natural ingredients at bare minimum just enough to hold the chemical concoction together.

And baked goods in grocery store bakeries are worse! The cakes are frosted with glop shipped in 5-gallon buckets; fake chocolate icing, fake eclairs, fake brownies.

Make Bakeries Great Again!!!
🧁🥧🍰🎂🍮🍩🍪

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

17 August, 11:44
If there is a leak at a nearby plastic plant, a shelter in place will br alerted. They try to kill is a thousand different ways. It’s a miracle any of us make it past 30.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 August, 11:41
Plastic = Bad.

17 August, 12:26
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
My apartment manager had all the 60 year old pipes changed to plastic piping. It's the translucent bendable kind.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 August, 12:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Thank you Cowboy.
LOVE

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 August, 11:36
Nothing but pure hatred would make any of that acceptable. Omg VK

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
17 August, 11:36
Yes. It is tough to get through the kitchen to change everything over to glass, but it can be done.
The crazy part is that glass is easy and cheap to make.........
Take care, Fam! 🙏🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
18 August, 01:06
In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
17 August, 11:35
I had no freaking idea about this. Well it's kind of too late now. But i guess glass it is-Oh and i bet glass will somehow be corrupted .

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 August, 11:31
Good, bad news to know.