kouji kouji @kouji
16 August, 05:03
I didn't know about Anon Up until recently.

However, just the other day, a fellow Anon informed me about it, so I attempted to register. Although my first attempt was unsuccessful and I was about to give up, I learned from Kim's post that VK had stopped posting on Twitter and was posting on AN instead. This prompted me to try accessing again.

This time, I succeeded in accessing, and after following VK, he followed me back immediately. Not only that, but he also liked and reposted my seemingly meaningless post, "Hello world."

All of this doesn't seem like mere coincidence.

I wonder what the Matrix is seeking from me...🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
Being here on AU gives me a sense of belonging to a big family. I was really happy when they followed me too. I only repost because I am too shy to do it and I’m not a talker at all. I would be scared having to reply comments all the time. 🤣
05:23 PM - Aug 16, 2023
In response kouji kouji to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LaTutti_Q in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 11:32
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
VK helps the shy. We are all family here, no judging, just love. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
17 August, 11:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thank you, it feel like home. 💓

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 August, 09:57
haha nothing like a VK repost for the shy, amirite?
comment, dont comment is all fine. i use to be shy online too. do yo thang, im just happy to be here :)

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
17 August, 10:23 (E)
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
100%! It was like a tap in the back acknowledging, we see you, you are capable, you are important. WWG1WGA. I am happy and grateful to be here on this journey with all of you. 💫

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
16 August, 09:17
I'm with you on that one. I'm a reader, I sometimes repost and a sometimes commenter.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 12:01
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Most people here love to talk to ya.
No condemning!
Chime in where ever you feel comfortable.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 August, 09:01
Do what feels comfortable to you.
We are all on this journey together.
Thank God!
AnonUp has been a Godsend.

Judy Anonette @biju
16 August, 07:08
I think most of us feel the same way. I post but sometimes feel it might sound silly. It doesn't matter, there are no bullies (like other sites) and everyone is made to feel welcome. We need so much of that right now. Hugs to all!

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
16 August, 07:05
Same! I’m not good with words but am great at praying for others, positive vibes, sharing info and manifesting ❤️ I think of myself as the most silent “sharer” lol

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
16 August, 07:02
Same thing here. I do comment and like posts but I have a difficult time what I call “cold posting”! I’ve tried writing some very deep posts but when I read it in words it loses its strength and I delete! I keep thinking I will lose that reluctance to push “publish” but so far not happening!!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
16 August, 06:33
We are all family here, no judgment. Go at your own pace.

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
16 August, 06:36
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Thank you! 😊