kouji kouji @kouji
I didn't know about Anon Up until recently.

However, just the other day, a fellow Anon informed me about it, so I attempted to register. Although my first attempt was unsuccessful and I was about to give up, I learned from Kim's post that VK had stopped posting on Twitter and was posting on AN instead. This prompted me to try accessing again.

This time, I succeeded in accessing, and after following VK, he followed me back immediately. Not only that, but he also liked and reposted my seemingly meaningless post, "Hello world."

All of this doesn't seem like mere coincidence.

I wonder what the Matrix is seeking from me...🤔🤔🤔
05:03 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by kouji in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 August, 10:22
In response kouji kouji to his Publication
Nothing is meaningless, welcome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 August, 10:19
Welcome home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 07:26
Unless you're kidding, I thought the idea was to stay away or get away from The Matrix

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 August, 11:18
You sound like AI.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 August, 07:23
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Kouji is Japanese, and he translates as he writes. He is real, as real as anons are. He is my friend.

Hi Kouji!👋💗

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 August, 10:39
Welcome H💗ME! :)

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
16 August, 09:09
Welcome. 😊

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
16 August, 09:01
Welcome home! Glad you made it. 😍

Other Half @Otherhalf
16 August, 06:18
Just follow the signs… the universe will show you where you are needed. :)

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
16 August, 06:16
Welcome😊
You’ve gotten some special attention!
Congratulations!🙌🙌

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
16 August, 05:23
Hello fren

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
16 August, 05:23
Being here on AU gives me a sense of belonging to a big family. I was really happy when they followed me too. I only repost because I am too shy to do it and I’m not a talker at all. I would be scared having to reply comments all the time. 🤣

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 August, 09:57
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
haha nothing like a VK repost for the shy, amirite?
comment, dont comment is all fine. i use to be shy online too. do yo thang, im just happy to be here :)

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 11:32
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
VK helps the shy. We are all family here, no judging, just love. ❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 August, 05:19
Welcome! Tis the best group on the net. You’ll wonder why you were anywhere else. Enjoy! 🙏

kouji kouji @kouji
16 August, 05:27
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thx!!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
16 August, 05:18 (E)
Welcome to our home away from home. Where the information flows freely and the enemy dares not tread. We are a close community free from trolls (that I have ever seen). We come here to decompress, share info, share prayers, reload and head back to the front lines (aka "X" or Facebook and even TruthSocial) #wwg1wga

kouji kouji @kouji
16 August, 05:24
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
That's a great place to be. Glad to be a part of it.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
16 August, 05:15
Welcome Home, Patriot.

"Someone get a plate for our FREN. Food is on the table, drinks in fridge... Sit a spell and rest. Iron your cape, and then get back in the fight."

You are here by Divine Appointment. We're all blessed for it.

Go in LOVE, no fear.

WWG👆WGA

kouji kouji @kouji
16 August, 05:16
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Thank you. Your words are very encouraging to me.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 05:09
This is not your standard social media fren. Welcome, we got the good stuff

kouji kouji @kouji
16 August, 05:12
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
So, can I consider myself "chosen," then?