kouji kouji @kouji
16 August, 05:03
I didn't know about Anon Up until recently.

However, just the other day, a fellow Anon informed me about it, so I attempted to register. Although my first attempt was unsuccessful and I was about to give up, I learned from Kim's post that VK had stopped posting on Twitter and was posting on AN instead. This prompted me to try accessing again.

This time, I succeeded in accessing, and after following VK, he followed me back immediately. Not only that, but he also liked and reposted my seemingly meaningless post, "Hello world."

All of this doesn't seem like mere coincidence.

I wonder what the Matrix is seeking from me...šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
16 August, 05:23
In response kouji kouji to his Publication
Being here on AU gives me a sense of belonging to a big family. I was really happy when they followed me too. I only repost because I am too shy to do it and Iā€™m not a talker at all. I would be scared having to reply comments all the time. šŸ¤£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 11:32
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
VK helps the shy. We are all family here, no judging, just love. ā¤ļø

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
Thank you, it feel like home. šŸ’“
11:47 AM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaTutti_Q in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 11:48
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
Youā€™re welcome love. Have a blessed day. šŸ„°