Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
16 November, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yup something strange happens when you leave the smokey bars and backyard amphitheaters where you can enjoy a musical performance. this is simply a spectacle that breaks certain peoples brains!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
13 November, 12:50
What the heck is wrong with these peoples minds. One would think that Jesus had just returned. Stupid people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 12:41
Elvis, The Beetles... produced the same reaction.

Pheromones released by states of high excitement can affect those around.

We are, to some extent, still herd bound by this kind of physiological reaction.

Stopped going to concerts in the 90s.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 August, 03:05
Reminds me of the Rona.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 August, 11:01
turned them into Zombies

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
16 August, 09:07
I saw this same worshipping phenomenon happen when Obama campaigned in 2007-2008. I remember thinking wtf’s wrong with these people, are they hypnotized! That’s the moment i went down the rabbit hole.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
16 August, 08:39
I could never understand how some people could get so caught up musicians,

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
16 August, 08:10
There is clearly a physical reaction happening in some of the people beyond excitement. Wonder if you drew blood and analyzed what might be found?

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
16 August, 05:11
Black noise

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 August, 05:04
he hasa thong on the outside.....thats pretty gay

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
16 August, 04:46
🥴 Bizarre to be in a frenzy like that over anyone.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 August, 04:13
Mass Psychosis sure; intentional maybe

A couple of things
-The crowds own energy is feeding off itself
could probably thrown in some Gustave Le Bon analysis on as well

-MJ had the crowd in his hands, and played off them ... ready to take them on a ride; waiting for it to boll before he began
-The crowd many not 'want' MJ the person, but they want what he stands for in this mind; which is what they are not

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 04:07
Had to be a weird ass experience, watching all those folks lose their shit like that.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 05:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Lol, so true, I would have been running for the door!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 04:01
couldn't be me

16 August, 04:08
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I was to anti social and rebellious to even think of gigging on a much lower level. lol MAYBE I will be there and MAYBE I won't....lol Facts.

16 August, 04:12
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
One dude in booking was like put on a black dress and come sing. I was like YOU wear the fookin dress I am chilling at muh house.

kouji kouji @kouji
16 August, 04:00
Michael Jackson feels like a completely different person in his childhood or Thriller era compared to his later years. It's not about his face or skin color, but it's like he has a different aura.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
16 August, 04:17
In response kouji kouji to his Publication
My favorite was "Off The Wall" just wasn't the same after that.

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
16 August, 03:55
Hey VK :)
I wonder if you ever met Michael.
So many new and different questions now..I'm really glad that your a good guy

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 August, 05:58
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
unfortunately never had the honor of meeting him. would have been a good story.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 August, 03:54
Unfortunately we have been guilty of falling into this at one time in our lives.

Ange Love @LoveM
16 August, 03:38
Mass formation psychosis 296
[Frazzledrip]?

⛈Tropical storm Hilary forming⚡️

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 August, 03:25
Have to wonder what.. if anything is being pumped through the air vents 🤔🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 03:22
Nana loves MJ too, great respect for his talent for sure as well. Nana has been to a lot of concerts in the day, many about as high as one can be and still function, or maybe semi function, well maybe stay vertical without assistance, but anyway, I really never understood these ppl being so into it that they pass out and cry and scream n shit over these singers and stars.

And ppl think I am bat shit crazy, see this is more in line with what Nana calls crazy.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 August, 03:15
5:37 Hitler Won't start speaking until the crowd is silent. Is this the same thing reversed?

https://www.reddit.com/r/h...

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 August, 03:14
Merchants of Cool. PBS. Not organic. https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/p...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 August, 03:10
Again Michael.

But now I'm stuck on the fact that he is wearing women's panties on the outside of his pants.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 August, 03:10
catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 August, 03:06
CIA hired screaming fans when the Beatles played Ed Sullivan.

16 August, 03:12
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I read none of them could read music.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 August, 02:52
❤️

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 02:44
I have never got this way about anything or anybody, not even Elvis and he was my teenage crush. I enjoyed watching his movies and listen to him sing. This shits just crazy!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 August, 02:43
Hi VK. :)

It’s strange, I rarely see your posts on AU. I have to go directly to your page to see if you have posted. We need an easier, quicker search tool.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 August, 03:23
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Ditto.. @administrator future project?

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
16 August, 02:42
Psychosis is when a person’s thoughts or how they perceive the world are abnormal in so much as the person may have difficulty understanding what is real and what is not. Psychosis is extremely rare, experienced usually by people with schizophrenia. Most people don’t experience psychosis (or anything like it) in their lifetime.

Putting these two together and we get what is more commonly referred to as mass psychogenic illness (MPI) or, in pop psychology terms, mass hysteria or mass delusion. These are the terms that have some research basis.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 August, 02:39
“On Joe Rogan, Dr Robert Malone suggests we are living through a mass formation psychosis.”

https://twitter.com/Mythin...

16 August, 03:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Hive mind. Aliens.

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 03:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I love everyone's opinion
We all have one
Im not so sure about Joe yet.