Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:04
We infiltrated Antifa, Blm and even the proud boys long ago. I mentioned this a few months ago, but now you are starting to see it more and more in the news cycle. The Qanon Shaman's horns are magical. No crime will go unpunished. God is a God of justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonna Genie @Sonna
Why does he have pedo symbols on his chest, not one but three??
03:29 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sonna in this post can reply
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
10 February, 06:44
In response Sonna Genie to her Publication
Norse symbols, not pedo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 February, 06:41
1.With a little research you will see that NONE of his tats are PEDO!
2.INTUITION from that same research will tell you this guy is def a white hat.

Emand Lio @Emandlio
10 February, 06:21
🤔🤔

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
10 February, 04:48

Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
10 February, 04:39
I've heard MANYconflicting things about dude. he's in pics next to Chanel from OAN, shaking hands with Guiliani in another. ive watched some of his videos where he explains he is still an ACTIVE Navy Seal.. but all I can find is a 2yr prior service which ended over 10yrs ago when he was dismissed for not taking anthrax vax. Juan O Savin was on a show yesterday saying he was a black hat and the triangle tattoos were ped0 symbols, but they are actually called a "Valknut" [ancient Germanic symbol]. all prev. videos show him as Q supporter. BUT I just read he may testify agnst Trump soo🤷🏻‍♀️👀