Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:04
We infiltrated Antifa, Blm and even the proud boys long ago. I mentioned this a few months ago, but now you are starting to see it more and more in the news cycle. The Qanon Shaman's horns are magical. No crime will go unpunished. God is a God of justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonna Genie @Sonna
10 February, 03:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Why does he have pedo symbols on his chest, not one but three??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
I've heard MANYconflicting things about dude. he's in pics next to Chanel from OAN, shaking hands with Guiliani in another. ive watched some of his videos where he explains he is still an ACTIVE Navy Seal.. but all I can find is a 2yr prior service which ended over 10yrs ago when he was dismissed for not taking anthrax vax. Juan O Savin was on a show yesterday saying he was a black hat and the triangle tattoos were ped0 symbols, but they are actually called a "Valknut" [ancient Germanic symbol]. all prev. videos show him as Q supporter. BUT I just read he may testify agnst Trump soo🤷🏻‍♀️👀
04:39 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Sonna Genie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotsInExhile in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Francesca Grady, click on at the bottom under it