Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
Hi Guys ...

I have a question

Don't you find the "Show" a little un-natural ?
I get that they need to get the rest to wake up & catch up etc etc

& Arrests were made & details spilled in the background leading to more arrests etc etc

Creating a scripted "Movie" is just weird though

It's not a natural life flow ....
Life is not meant to be a "Controlled" script
There's a man made movie & a natural Spiritual process without interference

God Almighty did'nt make our lives a controlled script
I'm just personally struggling with it these days .... Maybe I'm just tired 🤷🏻‍
03:19 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Counter Spell @Counterspell
10 February, 08:24
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
"Don't put limits on God", was said to me sometime last year and it stuck. Reading your post reminded me of the phrase.
We can see the devil's plans very clearly now in the 12 hour. Wouldn't it be something if God were to turn all his tools against him, including TV programming?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
10 February, 06:23
Let us pray that we have the patience to endure the very long triple feature... I figure at least March before we get some plot twist... Could be wrong, often am... Here is some controversial footage from the Impeachment Trial!
https://youtu.be/iSyHFk4PB...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
10 February, 05:58
I feel like we are being nudged to 'do something'. The prodding is getting harder to force us to 'move'. Where I live the lockdowns are longer, harder and nastier. I'm reading that psychiatrists are describing our behaviour as a psychosis of fear. There are two camps, those who are getting angry and starting to fight and those that are driven by fear and will do anything the government and media tell them to do. We live in two solitudes.

10 February, 06:41
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I fought & fight fiercely ...But i feel that we need help frim our angels during this time ... We are in a human form here & Satan had a couple of centuries head start in this battle ... I pray for angels to assust us now
We can't fight a Demon & Devil who has all the tools of technology & we were left in the dark

Lola Angel @LolaAngel222
10 February, 04:36
i get what you are saying Lovely...we are experiencing very strange times right now..trying to make sense of any of it is enough to make you feel tired..i guess this is where we really need to step up and into the Light of Faith and hold hope that God has a plan and all will be well..time to let go and trust..not always easy..but we are warriors and we have been preparing for this battle..no one said it would be easy..but we are on the right side with Love ..Light..Hope ..and Faith..#GodWins🙏💕💫

10 February, 05:01
In response Lola Angel to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
10 February, 03:30
all optics, however my nerves are on edge, l have been trusting the plan since oct 2017, we must just hang in there and know for sure #GodWins , to think of anything else at this moment in time is soul destroying as we know what NWO has planned for humanity.