Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
10 February, 03:19
Hi Guys ...

I have a question

Don't you find the "Show" a little un-natural ?
I get that they need to get the rest to wake up & catch up etc etc

& Arrests were made & details spilled in the background leading to more arrests etc etc

Creating a scripted "Movie" is just weird though

It's not a natural life flow ....
Life is not meant to be a "Controlled" script
There's a man made movie & a natural Spiritual process without interference

God Almighty did'nt make our lives a controlled script
I'm just personally struggling with it these days .... Maybe I'm just tired πŸ€·πŸ»β€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lola Angel @LolaAngel222
10 February, 04:36
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
i get what you are saying Lovely...we are experiencing very strange times right now..trying to make sense of any of it is enough to make you feel tired..i guess this is where we really need to step up and into the Light of Faith and hold hope that God has a plan and all will be well..time to let go and trust..not always easy..but we are warriors and we have been preparing for this battle..no one said it would be easy..but we are on the right side with Love ..Light..Hope ..and Faith..#GodWinsπŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carminda Camara, click on at the bottom under it