Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Wanna see me dress my booboo?

For those that don't know slipped with a dry wall razer and stuck it a 1/2 inch into my palm. Would have needed 2 or 3 stitches.

Decided to suck it up and go with Crazy Glue.

This how I clean, reapply and make waterproof.

Note: the powder is Baking Soda and you can use duct tape if no bandaid.
05:17 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 August, 07:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wonder would a drop of lugols in there would also work to clean it prior to the glue. Glad to see this. Thx for posting VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 August, 08:18
Oh my gosh VK! 😳 That’s pretty darn big…and deep but you did great! I am impressed! Didn’t know about the baking soda on top of the crazy glue! Good to know it pulls right off like that. I had no idea!

Do you make house calls Doc? You know, for the future, just in case any of us have an accident. 😂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
19 August, 05:00
Reminds me of something MacGyver would do.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
19 August, 04:55
VK, is Crazy Glue cyanoacrylate based?

It's that part of the glues that always had me wondering what it would do. This stuff sometimes ends up on my skin while assembling things.

Eastman Kodak comes up again in connection to this, they also tried to re-introduce the 13 month calendar.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 August, 12:22
How did you get it to stop bleeding?

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
19 August, 12:20
Looks a lot better!!! Good job 👍

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 12:18
Nice job! That would have been a tetanus shot for sure. 🫤
Oh and Ouch. 😬

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 August, 12:29
VK you are a man with many talents! 🙏🏻 for fast healing! That’s a big OUCH!

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
16 August, 05:47
VK, please use colloidal silver to prevent infection. Source naturals is a good brand.😊

connie wright @cowri
16 August, 12:00
When I almost cut my finger off with a box blade I used "BUTTERFLY BANDAIDS" they work great. There are as good as stitches. I would use them then wrap your hand in a gauze to keep them in place & you can move more freely. But not crazy glue...With mine I can hardly see a scar...I would not go to a doctor either (put a needle in you cut-NOT) you can buy the butterfly bandaids anywhere but most are for only 5 or so - buy many to keep on hand...Worked for me

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 August, 12:22
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Was tempted to test out my stapler in my Med Go-Bag. Glue was faster.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 11:11
Nana had my little precious last night so running behind.

So what purpose is the baking soda on top of the glue please?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 August, 04:56
Almost healed
Goog job VK

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 August, 03:57
I use a little gram piece of silver on cuts if it starts to show any signs of infection. I dip it in alcohol and just lay it right on top of the wound and cover. Pulls any out within a day or 2.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
16 August, 02:14
Ouch!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
16 August, 01:38
Don’t keep using Hydrogen peroxide. It will actually boil away the growth of new fragile skin.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 August, 11:53
That looks like a deep cut, I couldn’t watch all of it, it was making me sick, I hope that it heels quickly

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
15 August, 11:42
Some Delightful Gematria from this post!

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 August, 11:28
🤮lol

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 August, 11:16
OUCHY!! That sounds painful!! Glad you're ok VK!! ❤️ Thanks for the tip:)

Coded message?

Revelation
Second Coming
Tiffany Blue
Sky Event
Still Alive

How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump different from the rest?
https://qposts.online/post...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 August, 11:06
Ouch . Spray colloidal silver on that too and take it internally .

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 August, 11:03
Baking soda caught my eye. I mix baking soda with Castile soap until it forms a paste, then I use it instead of antibacterial soap.

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
15 August, 10:50
Very satisfying to watch - nice and clean. Sorry you got hurt, but your doctor skills will be helpful on the island. 🌴

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 August, 10:29
Our go-to topical.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 August, 10:28
No evil keebler elves involved.
Good call.
🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 August, 10:28
Oh my goodness VK :(… I really had no idea how bad it was, so sorry Fren 🙏 Ouchie! 😰
You sure do an Awesome Job of Cleaning + Healing ❤️‍🩹 🙏 💫 I am sending You 🙏 Prayers + Positive Vibes Your way 🙏❤️‍🩹 My Brothers have been using Super Glue for their wounds + kids wounds for Years…Workz great!
Also, I 💖 the spray peroxide + use it a lot , gets it all out … + I feel like I have those same tweezers… lolz 😂 are they Revlon? 😎
🙏❤️ Heal Well💖🙏💙 Heal Well 🙏❤️‍🩹

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 August, 09:23

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 August, 09:17
Listen Dr. VK, I hurt for you just watching this! But I must say, you did fine work. I am sure it hurts like the dickens(!) though. Ouch!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 August, 09:10 (E)
I feel like I just watched some weird alien science experiment. Of course, NJ is kinda it's own world. 😂😂

Good job, though. Looks completely infection-free. Now to close up that sucker.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 August, 09:08
Nice clean work there, hope it heals fast!!!✨🙏🏻✨