Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 11:58
How you all doing Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 August, 12:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Doing well, how's VK holding up with the x files?
Like the bear, lean in and make your own path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 12:16
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Honestly X has been pretty sad lately. Anon fighting all over the place. lots of groupthink. confirmation bias is rampant.
However it's understandable. People want action.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 12:34
I've been watching for some time now the infighting makes me so sad. I just joined back in the other day. 🤭 It's not all bad though, Squawk made that "no one talks til VK joins" space and that was hilarious!

15 August, 01:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Lol that was funny.

Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
We are going to do another and keep it going till you post again lol
02:09 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 02:17
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Pahahahahaha! 😂 YES!!