Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 August, 01:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.
01:32 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
15 August, 07:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It’s easier to stay away from the foods you know are fake/chemically processed and designed to harm your body. These poisonous attacks need to stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 August, 06:23
Your carnivore diet is starting to make sense now. My food allergy test in Feb said I have a lot of candida. Too much candida can cause brain fog, fatigue & wt gain. To rid of candida, eating just protein & some veggies will get rid of those 3 things. Testimonials from eating a carnivore diet are testifying to this which makes so much sense!
Although some candida is necessary to balance out the gut system. You have to give up ALL sugars including most fruits, carbs (hence the no bread) & starchy veggies.
It takes discipline & motivation for sure. I imagine the 1st 2 weeks are the toughest? I am always craving snacks & sweets mostly from boredom.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 August, 12:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Food grade diatomaceous Earth is helpful with Candida. I started taking it several years ago for a detox, and noticed sugar cravings decrease drastically. There used to be reviews years ago all over the internet, but you know how censorship is. You can still find reviews on Amazon though.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 August, 06:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I went on this diet for 6 months. hardest thing i ever did. I couldnt eat anything in the beginning...after awhile you can add in a slice or two of bread weekly then daily..but not overdo it. The sugar thing..well i used xylitol during that time. i had chicken and veggies and that was it. No drinks of anything... I lost 25 lbs and i felt great...i sure need to do that again but man..that was so hard. my will power isnt as strong.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 02:25
Two/Q/Spirit

Nana has been having a bit of difficulty moving over to this Keto food.
I had all but stopped eating meat so when I started out trying the all meat thing my body just said "Hell NO" so going the keto thing first to reintroduce body to meat.

It has been so strange, I have been a meat eater my whole life, lots of meals would be nothing but a large steak or pork chop, but the last 2 yrs something changed.
I had gotten to the point the only meat I really wanted to eat was breakfast foods.

The last couple yrs has been the first time in my life I had EVER turned down a big juicy steak.

Little Bit @Mango
15 August, 03:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Watch out for this now
https://www.scientificamer...

Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 August, 03:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Grew up on all kinds of meat; beef, elk, bison, etc. Never ate a lot of meat, but last few years, I have not been able to eat much at all. I try, but the taste! Very weird to have eating habits change like this for me.

15 August, 01:41
Thanks to a real fren, I was digging into it more - just to try to tell this story to a normie wino friend (living well in normie-land):
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
15 August, 01:38
It kind of sucks though, because the things that are healthy are very limited.

Can we get our DNA evolution now, I'm ready to be like the plants and get my photosynthesis going. 😂🌿☀️🌧️

15 August, 01:44
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
I thought the plan was to throw me in a closet and continuously dump crap on my head till I started to grow a big mushroom hat. I like your idea better.