Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 August, 01:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 01:32
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 02:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Two/Q/Spirit

Nana has been having a bit of difficulty moving over to this Keto food.
I had all but stopped eating meat so when I started out trying the all meat thing my body just said "Hell NO" so going the keto thing first to reintroduce body to meat.

It has been so strange, I have been a meat eater my whole life, lots of meals would be nothing but a large steak or pork chop, but the last 2 yrs something changed.
I had gotten to the point the only meat I really wanted to eat was breakfast foods.

The last couple yrs has been the first time in my life I had EVER turned down a big juicy steak.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
Grew up on all kinds of meat; beef, elk, bison, etc. Never ate a lot of meat, but last few years, I have not been able to eat much at all. I try, but the taste! Very weird to have eating habits change like this for me.
03:20 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki Lord, click on at the bottom under it