Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 12:09
anyone ever do something like this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Twice...on purpose. Best night's sleep I'll ever get is always WAY beyond what anything man makes can disturb the air and vibration. I slept so soundly off grid that I have literally been awakened by a mouse in some leaves below my bedroom window, outside while I slept inside. Oh, second time had a spring fed well and watered garden. Good times...fell asleep nightly to whooper-wills by the dozens and uncountable numbers of noisy amphibians locusts in the summers. But mornings in a forest are the best parts. You are blown out of bed by a screaming competition as far as you can hear into the distance, to be the first songs to fill the first light with those songs! All vegetation is drippy, wet, dew laden, and Amazon rain forest like from the amount of humidity in the air. And yeah, it's that fucking hot later that day for the same reason!
But to be in that pulse of LIFE is beyond description and must be lived to know it!
01:00 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
15 August, 01:04
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Wow I pictured every word of this. Nice post I can really appreciate the build.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 August, 01:13
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
Over 20 years in history now and I still dream about it and consciously flashback as well.