Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 11:52
The timing on these posts is wonderful, last night I watched a clip about a little black colored fish that was rescued and had a major transformation from the TLC. It caught my attention because I rescue little fresh water fishie friends myself. 🖤🎏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 August, 04:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
He's beautiful Serah, is he an angel fish? he looks like it. Funny story, years ago we had an aquarium, bought fish and one day I say a small fish that looked like a bumble bee, that's exactly what it was. Only it went around the tank eating the tails on my angel fish, couldn't have that! He was so destructive. I don't remember what we did with him, but got him away from all the others!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 05:34
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I think it's a popeyed goldfish 🤍

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 August, 04:14
Sweet❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 August, 04:08
💛💛💛💛💛

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 August, 04:05
beautiful

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 August, 02:10
I am lost for the right words that express's my Thanks and Gratitude to you for not only seeing but also Restoring life back to our wonderful fellow Earthlings...🤗🙏💞🐟 We Are All Connected ❣️💕💞💝

15 August, 02:17
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 August, 02:06
He became such a gorgeous creature.

15 August, 02:16
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 August, 01:58
THIS IS SO SWEET

15 August, 01:59
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
15 August, 01:47
Bless your heart!

15 August, 02:00
In response We Are One to her Publication
🤍

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
15 August, 01:46
Awwwww..... Love this.

15 August, 01:59
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
15 August, 12:26
Love and attention! That's what every living thing needs.

15 August, 12:36
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
15 August, 12:09
Lovely, so awesome. Beautiful fish

arba happihr @arba
15 August, 12:04
LOVE is the best medicine ever
Great work
I decided to give a planet I was given some LOVE that plant took off growing over 1 foot taller
Imagine IF people were given LOVE

15 August, 12:06
In response arba happihr to her Publication
You get it 🙏🤍

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 August, 11:59
Dark to Light 🙌 💛

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 August, 11:56
❤️