Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 11:52
The timing on these posts is wonderful, last night I watched a clip about a little black colored fish that was rescued and had a major transformation from the TLC. It caught my attention because I rescue little fresh water fishie friends myself. 🖤🎏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 11:53
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Meet Monstro 🖤🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 August, 04:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
He's beautiful Serah, is he an angel fish? he looks like it. Funny story, years ago we had an aquarium, bought fish and one day I say a small fish that looked like a bumble bee, that's exactly what it was. Only it went around the tank eating the tails on my angel fish, couldn't have that! He was so destructive. I don't remember what we did with him, but got him away from all the others!

Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it