TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
A Prayer For Forgiving Others

God, thank You for choosing to forgive me. I don't deserve Your forgiveness, but I know You are good and loving. I want to be like You, and because You have forgiven me, I want to forgive others. Help me each day to remember Your gift of forgiveness, and release my anger towards those who have wronged me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
07:17 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 August, 08:40
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 08:50
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 August, 07:27
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I want to be separated from all demonic jerks. What do light and darkness have in common. Nothing. lol GOOD morning friend.

15 August, 07:40 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGood morning, Stephanie. Hope all is well with you. Have a glorious and blessed day. I want all the evil eradicated from God's beautiful earth. I pray, God will intervene soon and wipe all the evil out of existence. So we can live as one for Our Heavenly Father and do His will. Live in peace and harmony. What a beautiful day that will be.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ