Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 07:36
HOW SAD IS THIS MOVEMENT?
Just a few weeks ago - most everyone was on the SOUND OF FREEDOM kick... now its all crickets and many have moved on to Maui...
I am pretty sure come Wednesday there will be a NEW TOPIC of desire... and Maui will be left in the dust.
Just like every other BIG NEWS STORY of the WEEK .... it ALL falls to the sidelines..
IF we can get out of the NEWS REELS and into what this MOVEMENT is really about maybe we can focus DIRECT ENERGY to the RIGHT THINGS to make an actual difference...

BEING A NEWS SLINGER has gotten us nowhere!!!!
SO NOW WHAT?...
Sit around and wait for the FOURTH Indictment?

FYI: I want NOTHING to do with being the NEWS NOW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 August, 08:47
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You are right the focus from one subject to another is constantly changing. It is information that the slumbering masses are oblivious to. The more we know the more we can spread this information out in an effort to wake them up. Exposing ALL the ways [they] deceive, manipulate, kill, and destroy is necessary. If we don't stop sharing and spreading information then [they] stay hidden and protected. We can never forget what [they] do to children. That is why [they] must be stopped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I have no idea what most are fighting for - tell me one person on this platform who has saved a child?... they yap yap yap and DO NOTHING..perhaps digging deep within releases another SOUL that was trapped.... maybe FREEDOM comes in different ways ... the 99%+ of people who think NEWS is the KEY to awareness have done nothing but harm this entire Movement ... it was never about the NEWS !....... Most DO NOT even know what this MOVEMENT is about... they think SAVING THE CHILDREN is cut off at 18 ... WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN AND WE ALL NEED TO BE FREED...maybe the CHILDREN that are TRAPPED are US -?
08:55 AM - Aug 14, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
15 August, 08:55
I saved a child from being kidnapped once. We all do what we can. I’m never giving up. Never quitting. War is hell and I’m in the Durham boat with Trump.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
14 August, 02:26
Well said. Thank you.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 August, 09:14 (E)
I can only say I have done everything in my power to protect my own child and those around me. I have always watched them like a hawk knowing there are predators on the prowl looking to harm them. The evil in this world seeks to harm and destroy all of us at every age. You are absolutely right that turning 18 shouldn't erase the need for protection.