Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
HOW SAD IS THIS MOVEMENT?
Just a few weeks ago - most everyone was on the SOUND OF FREEDOM kick... now its all crickets and many have moved on to Maui...
I am pretty sure come Wednesday there will be a NEW TOPIC of desire... and Maui will be left in the dust.
Just like every other BIG NEWS STORY of the WEEK .... it ALL falls to the sidelines..
IF we can get out of the NEWS REELS and into what this MOVEMENT is really about maybe we can focus DIRECT ENERGY to the RIGHT THINGS to make an actual difference...

BEING A NEWS SLINGER has gotten us nowhere!!!!
SO NOW WHAT?...
Sit around and wait for the FOURTH Indictment?

FYI: I want NOTHING to do with being the NEWS NOW!!!
07:36 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 August, 08:47
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You are right the focus from one subject to another is constantly changing. It is information that the slumbering masses are oblivious to. The more we know the more we can spread this information out in an effort to wake them up. Exposing ALL the ways [they] deceive, manipulate, kill, and destroy is necessary. If we don't stop sharing and spreading information then [they] stay hidden and protected. We can never forget what [they] do to children. That is why [they] must be stopped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 08:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I have no idea what most are fighting for - tell me one person on this platform who has saved a child?... they yap yap yap and DO NOTHING..perhaps digging deep within releases another SOUL that was trapped.... maybe FREEDOM comes in different ways ... the 99%+ of people who think NEWS is the KEY to awareness have done nothing but harm this entire Movement ... it was never about the NEWS !....... Most DO NOT even know what this MOVEMENT is about... they think SAVING THE CHILDREN is cut off at 18 ... WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN AND WE ALL NEED TO BE FREED...maybe the CHILDREN that are TRAPPED are US -?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 08:45
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
Many don't and thats ok - if they did - they may have sat too quite. We all have pages of a BOOK to fill and our stories will be told... some have battle wounds and others just bruised ego's....

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 August, 08:57
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
ThankQ for your service!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 August, 07:45
Morning ☁️ 🌄 Elle, don't let the fog of war dull your sharp mind. 😉 Protect it! 🧠
The bot world is turned up to 11, and some fool threw the knob out the train window 🪟 😳 🙄. Hello Normies? Do you see the corruption and duality yet? 🤔
I know you do. 😏 I hope you 🙏 have a good one today my friend.👍 And ya, even I am curious if they are going to reveal the laser aircraft and drones.
(Shrug) We are in a mind war. You channeling your inner Sarah Conner? 😎

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 07:57
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Hi SUN SHINE.. NOPE NO ONE gets my mind - just making an overall observation of what I have been seeing and throwing up my opinions... I know there is a big bowl of BOT Soup ... I hope I get to a real set of ears and eyes but who knows... the TRUTH keeps layering and the further we get in this - the more I SEE many who DO NOT GET IT... There is a BIG MIRROR of confusion .. I have to assume they are comfortable in that - and I have no business trying to make others SEE what I SEE....
Always WISDOM behind the WORD(s).. thank U :)

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 August, 07:43
Most chose to remain sheep. Stick with my team. We did not.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 07:47
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Oh I know - just pointing out how caught up in the NEWS everyone still is.... if it weren't for you, Chris and a few others - I couldn't stand to be on here.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 August, 07:47
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Hi LAUren

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
14 August, 07:40
I agree, I'm so tired of this bullshit.
Nothing has changed, just the innocent are the ones suffering.
The Plan I feel is only working for the elites.
Sad we can't trust anyone.

richie walker @smoovewalker
14 August, 08:32
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Ere we go...