Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 07:36
HOW SAD IS THIS MOVEMENT?
Just a few weeks ago - most everyone was on the SOUND OF FREEDOM kick... now its all crickets and many have moved on to Maui...
I am pretty sure come Wednesday there will be a NEW TOPIC of desire... and Maui will be left in the dust.
Just like every other BIG NEWS STORY of the WEEK .... it ALL falls to the sidelines..
IF we can get out of the NEWS REELS and into what this MOVEMENT is really about maybe we can focus DIRECT ENERGY to the RIGHT THINGS to make an actual difference...

BEING A NEWS SLINGER has gotten us nowhere!!!!
SO NOW WHAT?...
Sit around and wait for the FOURTH Indictment?

FYI: I want NOTHING to do with being the NEWS NOW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 August, 07:45
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Morning ☁️ 🌄 Elle, don't let the fog of war dull your sharp mind. 😉 Protect it! 🧠
The bot world is turned up to 11, and some fool threw the knob out the train window 🪟 😳 🙄. Hello Normies? Do you see the corruption and duality yet? 🤔
I know you do. 😏 I hope you 🙏 have a good one today my friend.👍 And ya, even I am curious if they are going to reveal the laser aircraft and drones.
(Shrug) We are in a mind war. You channeling your inner Sarah Conner? 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Hi SUN SHINE.. NOPE NO ONE gets my mind - just making an overall observation of what I have been seeing and throwing up my opinions... I know there is a big bowl of BOT Soup ... I hope I get to a real set of ears and eyes but who knows... the TRUTH keeps layering and the further we get in this - the more I SEE many who DO NOT GET IT... There is a BIG MIRROR of confusion .. I have to assume they are comfortable in that - and I have no business trying to make others SEE what I SEE....
Always WISDOM behind the WORD(s).. thank U :)
07:57 AM - Aug 14, 2023
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 August, 08:10
I had some problems with that for a while, to be honest about it. I was very bold flying around in my little dream suit for a while. Not so anymore. May I ask a question? This "interface" you and I discuss on this open thread. Most are scared silly of. Happened all your life so far Elle? 🌞 Mine? Yes. I had to learn how to deal with that, and all my skeletons in my "Own" closet. Not be a target, even though I am targeted. Flipping upside-down world 🌎 @ this moment and juncture in the time arc. (Opinions and conjectures about some very esoteric ideas 💡 🤔)

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 09:01
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
ALL MY LIFE I WAS A TARGET ... I kinda knew it too. My earliest memory is when I was 4 - thats when it began for me... I always knew I was different and I was here to serve another purpose just wasn't sure what that was - until recent times. I look back on my life and it all makes sense - there were clues left everywhere- every name/person/address - everything !!!!.... I never felt I was BORN INTO - just placed for a reason.... always knowing there was MORE... this can't be it.... questioning who I really am??? Always questioning... like a 2/3 year old....... WHY DID WE STOP ASKING QUESTIONS?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 August, 08:01
I think many aren't realizing how dangerous it is for some of us who are spitting REAL BIBLICAL truth.

I've been thrown into jail and the crazy hospital against my will. I'm scared to leave our property unless I'm not driving. Shane has had animals attacked. This is NOT a GAME!

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 August, 08:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I agree 👍 💯 with your assessment. This is no game. The gravity of that thought Lauren? Can turn a man's mind to mush. They punishment of Syphyus comes to thought with that idea 💡. Ancient and very sacred is the grace within God's wisdom. 🙏 🤲
Somehow many were deceived.
As I once was, (Sigh 😕) Ignorant.

arba happihr @arba
14 August, 08:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Aloha
Damn
Stay home!!!!
You are safer at home!
People have lost their minds!
Those who have gotten away with living on the wrong side for so long, do not want the truth.
They will have to look in the mirror
I wish them good luck !
😊
I am glad you are safe.