Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 07:36
HOW SAD IS THIS MOVEMENT?
Just a few weeks ago - most everyone was on the SOUND OF FREEDOM kick... now its all crickets and many have moved on to Maui...
I am pretty sure come Wednesday there will be a NEW TOPIC of desire... and Maui will be left in the dust.
Just like every other BIG NEWS STORY of the WEEK .... it ALL falls to the sidelines..
IF we can get out of the NEWS REELS and into what this MOVEMENT is really about maybe we can focus DIRECT ENERGY to the RIGHT THINGS to make an actual difference...

BEING A NEWS SLINGER has gotten us nowhere!!!!
SO NOW WHAT?...
Sit around and wait for the FOURTH Indictment?

FYI: I want NOTHING to do with being the NEWS NOW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Most chose to remain sheep. Stick with my team. We did not.
07:43 AM - Aug 14, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 August, 07:47
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Hi LAUren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 August, 07:47
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Oh I know - just pointing out how caught up in the NEWS everyone still is.... if it weren't for you, Chris and a few others - I couldn't stand to be on here.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 August, 07:50
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
They're gonna be SHOCKED when they realize it's always been about family.

"DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU, all you did was spread around MSM news, you didn't care about the FAMILY"