Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Most of what society offers as an "attractive female" does zero for me. I see manipulative makeup, a lack of kindness, and a superficial look, and just want to run away. Definitely no desire to play "stick in the hole". For all my many sins, I have never had a one night stand with a woman. Doesn't work for me; I recoil at the idea.

Looking back over my life, I now wonder how much of that is about me, versus what is the context of elite gender inversion, feminism, my own mother in a cult, pop culture and fashion, etc. The labels we are offered just don't map onto my life or experience. Our masculine and feminine energies are just so messed up.

My sense is that there is a lot of unwinding and rethinking to be done. Those blessed to have "simple and straight lives" haven't walked in others' shoes. Conversely, some of the more wayward need to reconsider the consequences of their choices. Jab potentially forces a "reverse sexual revolution" towards mass monogamy.
06:01 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 August, 09:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Simple and straight... yeah that part kind of gets to me.............. is there such a thing? Really?

I'm straight.
Female.

I have a sharp edge - reserved (hopefully) as an adult, for the harsh cruel aspects of our world, survival in the midst, and demonic realms. .. but won't say judgement is always perfect..

If you knew the complexity of the rest well... yeah. ... I doubt you'd call it simple...

Be careful about pushing away from the answers that keep trying to find you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 August, 09:03
Lots to untangle there Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sometimesmute @Sometimesmute
14 August, 08:16
Yet there are so many nuances to this phrase "simple and upright lives".

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 August, 08:14
Proud of you. ❤
Keep going 💪

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
14 August, 06:21
"Jab potentially forces a "reverse sexual revolution" towards mass monogamy"

How so?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 August, 06:23
In response Dsonophorus Anephezeton to his Publication
Contaminated body fluids and inability to reproduce and/or sick and deformed GMO offspring. Huge incentive for unjabbed to avoid jabbed. If true.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 August, 06:11
That is an interesting 🤔 set of ideas.
✔ Noted; Although different to my upbringing, and the way I experienced life encarnated in this biosuit. 😄
The subject of women. Does seem to be a conversation wherever I go. Approximately 52% of the current 8 or so Billion of the 46 chromosome species of bipedal hominids. Ahh, Earth 🌎 😍 Such an adventure! Good 🌄 Morning in my proximal. Well wishes to your small harbor of thought and reminisce! A smile to your face, where ever that be that place. 😊
Brian