Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 August, 02:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
13 August, 02:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Was driving, the other day, and a large, brown dragonfly was outside my driver side window. It stood out as I don't recall seeing one that large. About 5 to 10 minutes later, while at a stop light, there again was the same dragonfly hovering in front of my car. ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 03:03
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Oh wow, did you talk to him or telepathic to him? Do you have someone from the other side it could be? For me, I would like to think it was my mom. 💛

Soul Shine @soulshine
13 August, 03:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I had someone else in the car. I was doing him a favor, and it was a bit of a tense energy. He also is not awake to animal medicine. I pointed out dragonfly the first time, then when I saw dragonfly again, I exclaimed, "There's the same dragonfly, how cool is that!" He didn't understand and thought dragonfly was in the car. Seeing dragonfly did calm my nerves, and bring me peace. I do know of a loved one, that has crossed over, that could always do just that when she was on earth. 💖

Very cool indeed! TY for sharing!!! 💛
03:56 PM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it