Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 August, 02:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
13 August, 02:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Was driving, the other day, and a large, brown dragonfly was outside my driver side window. It stood out as I don't recall seeing one that large. About 5 to 10 minutes later, while at a stop light, there again was the same dragonfly hovering in front of my car. ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oh wow, did you talk to him or telepathic to him? Do you have someone from the other side it could be? For me, I would like to think it was my mom. 💛
03:03 PM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
13 August, 03:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I had someone else in the car. I was doing him a favor, and it was a bit of a tense energy. He also is not awake to animal medicine. I pointed out dragonfly the first time, then when I saw dragonfly again, I exclaimed, "There's the same dragonfly, how cool is that!" He didn't understand and thought dragonfly was in the car. Seeing dragonfly did calm my nerves, and bring me peace. I do know of a loved one, that has crossed over, that could always do just that when she was on earth. 💖

13 August, 03:56
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Very cool indeed! TY for sharing!!! 💛