Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
13 August, 02:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Was driving, the other day, and a large, brown dragonfly was outside my driver side window. It stood out as I don't recall seeing one that large. About 5 to 10 minutes later, while at a stop light, there again was the same dragonfly hovering in front of my car. ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 August, 03:03
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Oh wow, did you talk to him or telepathic to him? Do you have someone from the other side it could be? For me, I would like to think it was my mom. 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
13 August, 02:31
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yes, and my backyard is full of dragonflies and Cardinals 😇

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 August, 03:01
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I Love them both!!! We have a cardinal couple in our yard and yesterday a blue iridescent bodied dragonfly landed next to me. I was able to speak with him and I told him that I love him. He turned to look at me head on, and it was like he was just sitting there listening to me! Tears flowed at such a gift, I am still grateful and thankful for the sign and sync. God is GREAT!!!💛