Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 August, 10:37
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
That's my motto, too!
Best way to mentally 'handle' it in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
15 August, 10:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I like this message. I am aware of different ideas about 5D and ascension. For me, I do not wish to go anywhere and leave behind all the children who may or may not be in the care of individuals who may or may not be soul conscious. I would much rather we connect and make like a trampoline and bounce those who would do harm out and put up a frequency fence that keeps them out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
22 August, 12:07
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
yep, I heard that. I love Him too.

“15 When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, 'Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?' Peter said to him, 'Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.' Jesus said to him, 'Feed my lambs'

“16 He said to him a second time, 'Simon, son of John, do you love me?' Peter said to him, 'Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.' He said to him, 'Tend my sheep'

“17Jesus said to Peter the third time, 'Simon, son of John, do you love me?' Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, 'Do you love me?' and he said to him, 'Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.' Jesus said to him, 'Feed my sheep'”
(John 21:17)

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
13 August, 11:38
6 Ft was a Ritual,to Isolate our Hearts from each other....

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 August, 11:23
Nice message ❤️
ThankQ Kim 🙏

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
13 August, 11:09
video @1:56
Heb 2:11
For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause G156 he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

(for which cause / reason/ re: a son
https://www.blueletterbibl...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 August, 10:29
Much LOVE and GRATITUDE for being ALIVE at this MOMENT in TIME!!! Keep you VIBRATION, ENERGY and MOOD HIGH Patriots!!!! You are not alone and WE ARE ALL ONE!!! :)

WWG1WGA

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
13 August, 10:26

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 August, 10:26
Thanks for sharing here Kim! Twatter glitching, couldn’t watch it there! ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 August, 10:27
Seems like Q knew this was going to happen even back in 2018, that things would get really weird for anons (lonely) i.e., don't isolate yourself within your own family.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 10:38
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
For sure...that's a powerful drop!

anna justice @Truth_
22 August, 02:42
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Well, I am isolated within my own family. It just kinda happened that way. I smile at folks when I go out..they glare in response. I wave and say hi..they ignore. What can we do?