Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 10:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
I like this message. I am aware of different ideas about 5D and ascension. For me, I do not wish to go anywhere and leave behind all the children who may or may not be in the care of individuals who may or may not be soul conscious. I would much rather we connect and make like a trampoline and bounce those who would do harm out and put up a frequency fence that keeps them out.
10:34 AM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
22 August, 12:07
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
yep, I heard that. I love Him too.

“15 When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, 'Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?' Peter said to him, 'Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.' Jesus said to him, 'Feed my lambs'

“16 He said to him a second time, 'Simon, son of John, do you love me?' Peter said to him, 'Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.' He said to him, 'Tend my sheep'

“17Jesus said to Peter the third time, 'Simon, son of John, do you love me?' Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, 'Do you love me?' and he said to him, 'Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.' Jesus said to him, 'Feed my sheep'”
(John 21:17)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396