Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 10:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 August, 10:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Seems like Q knew this was going to happen even back in 2018, that things would get really weird for anons (lonely) i.e., don't isolate yourself within your own family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
Well, I am isolated within my own family. It just kinda happened that way. I smile at folks when I go out..they glare in response. I wave and say hi..they ignore. What can we do?
02:42 AM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truth_ in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 August, 06:04
In response anna justice to her Publication
I hear you. In the same boat.
Although my wife has been really supportive of it all, and I have my kids. My brothers and sisters, etc. think I am all crazy, haven't talked to them in a while.

anna justice @Truth_
22 August, 01:43
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I know a service man who was working at a customers home last week. The customer asked him why his machine was made in such a silly way. He answered the question and told him the companies have guidelines they must follow as a result of liberal climate change laws. (fact)
The customer became immediately enraged/offended and stated..'well, I am a liberal!' Then he went to the front door, threw it open, told him to leave and not return.. even tho his machine is still not repaired.
You cannot even have a conversation with these people anymore. They have become completely intolerant and unreasonable.
Isolation is the inevitable result.