Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If the jabbed are GMOs, can they still legally own property? When do their wills kick in? Did the original person "die" when they became a transhuman? What if we are all modified and nanotech'd up the wazoo, what then? Who adjudicates all this? What is the relevant law?
08:51 AM - Aug 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
13 August, 06:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
God Wins.The End!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
13 August, 11:55
Great questions!! Those certainly make you think on a weekend!! WOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
13 August, 10:42
Elohim adjudicate's the universe

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
13 August, 09:55
I tend to believe everything we see now is a movie, well scripted and brilliantly directed...

So, the death-jabs aren't what they say, if they were, potentially billion(s) would die from them, remember Trump said he took it...? Really, the man "who caught them all" was so dumb to take the death-jab, knowing Big Pharma..? Yeah right... Besides that, what are we going to do with the billion(s) who took the jab and are going to be very sick from it, that's what they tell us anyway..?

The DS are destroying the economy, are they really..? What if behind the scenes things are being prepared for something far better, while waking the public up... The windmills and solar panels are just making the movie more real...

WWIII is looming, but is it..? At least billions will die and the whole Q - Trump - MI plan was to save those billions from the Deep State, not only WWIII but also the jabbed...

If you can fool people with the plandemic, you can fool them with everything and anything.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 August, 09:14
My neighbour has a car, and he doesnt know a lot about cars, so he asked me to check his car. I changed his car by building something in his car, so I can hack his car, and now his car is mine. Hmm? What would the judge tell me?
A) thats all oke: his car (his body) is yours.
B) Who the f*ck do you think you are?

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
13 August, 06:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Well You will not be Checking out my Car.Thank you.Nothing Personal!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
13 August, 09:13
At least for Americans

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 August, 09:03
Well, even the jabbed were created by GOD, changeing their DNA a little is the same as hacking their DNA, hacking is a crime in accordance with the law, and this all happend without informed consent! And IMO they did this by infecting them with a bacteria or other bio organism. So we are in the bio-wars?

arba happihr @arba
13 August, 08:58
I wonder what the real truth is 😊
"We" have heard So many hopeful stories
Dangled as we are searching for truth
We have been lied to
since birth.
Heck The only thing we know is,
We still don't know Anything
truthful