Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 August, 09:03
A NOTE TO MY BABY GIRL IN HEAVEN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 09:15 (E)
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
πŸ˜”πŸ™

Just a thought, but could you possibly create a GiveSendGo account? You're a fellow patriot. I'm sure those here who are able to help would love to contribute. God bless you, and so very sorry you're going through this hurtful, trying time...

Or could someone on AU help you set one up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
You all, here is her GiveSendGo account if you're able to help our fellow patriot. (Please read thread. And thanks, again, Lauren, for letting us know she already has an account!)

https://www.givesendgo.com...
09:35 PM - Aug 12, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
12 August, 09:49
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I'm not sure how to donate on givesendgo. Do I have to create an account?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 10:23
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Nope, you don't have to create an account to give. Just ignore "Create an account?" and, under that, enter the info that has an asterisk next to it (name and email -- and you can check a box there if you don't want your name to show when it's posted). :)

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
13 August, 08:51
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Thank you Sam. That was easy enough. Funny how things can be right in your face and you can't see it without the help of someone else! But again, that's what annons strive to do. May God bless all who reach out to help Mary Beth!!! ❀