Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 August, 09:03
A NOTE TO MY BABY GIRL IN HEAVEN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
πŸ˜”πŸ™

Just a thought, but could you possibly create a GiveSendGo account? You're a fellow patriot. I'm sure those here who are able to help would love to contribute. God bless you, and so very sorry you're going through this hurtful, trying time...

Or could someone on AU help you set one up?
09:15 PM - Aug 12, 2023 (E)
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 August, 11:05
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I will be able to help more on Monday. God Bless her, I know she has had a very rough time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 09:35
You all, here is her GiveSendGo account if you're able to help our fellow patriot. (Please read thread. And thanks, again, Lauren, for letting us know she already has an account!)

https://www.givesendgo.com...

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
12 August, 09:49
I'm not sure how to donate on givesendgo. Do I have to create an account?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 August, 09:26
yep we should set something Nobody in the world should have to be on the street as we are richer than ever someone set up a buy me a coffee account works too. tag me and ill give !

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 09:28
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I really believe, too, we could all, together, help her. Hopefullly, she'll see these messages soon and set up an account (or that someone on here who knows how to do it will help her set it up). Prayers!!