Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
A NOTE TO MY BABY GIRL IN HEAVEN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
09:03 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
14 August, 10:15
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Casting Crowns - Scars in Heaven (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "Scars In Heaven" by Casting Crowns!Listen to #Healer, the newest album from Casting Crowns! Apple Music: https://CastingC...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 August, 11:56
πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE HEAR THE PRAYERS FOR MARY BETH WE ASK YOU LORD TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HER NEW PATH TO WATCH OVER HER GIVE HER YOUR STRENGTH BRAVERY AND COURAGE WE ASK THAT YOU SHINE DOWN YOUR HEAVENLY LOVE GRACE MERCY FAITH AND HOPE IN YOU LORD PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS LORD YOU KNOW ALL MARY BETHS NEEDS CREATE IN HER LIFE YOUR NEW PATH FOR HER HELP FIND HER A NEW HOME WHERE SHE WILL HAVE SAFE SHELTER AND BE AT PEACE WITH YOUR HEAVENLY GLORY
IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
13 August, 12:05
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
In agreement, In Jesus' Name πŸ™

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 10:37
I can't imagine this heartbreak.
I am praying for you and sending you strength! β™₯️

14 August, 11:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers. I know this is a long shot, but General Flynn will be in Edmond, Oklahoma where I am currently on the 21st, if someone could please get word to him that this patriot is completely down and is calling out for help. Please. I am at the point of begging. I am trying to keep my faith, but this patriot is not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 August, 12:00
May God guide, bless and protect you each and every moment. In Jesus Christ’s Precious and Mighty Name. πŸ™ πŸ’•

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 August, 11:38
πŸ’«πŸ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 09:15 (E)
πŸ˜”πŸ™

Just a thought, but could you possibly create a GiveSendGo account? You're a fellow patriot. I'm sure those here who are able to help would love to contribute. God bless you, and so very sorry you're going through this hurtful, trying time...

Or could someone on AU help you set one up?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 09:35
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
You all, here is her GiveSendGo account if you're able to help our fellow patriot. (Please read thread. And thanks, again, Lauren, for letting us know she already has an account!)

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 August, 11:05
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I will be able to help more on Monday. God Bless her, I know she has had a very rough time!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
12 August, 09:11
Prayer offered up... Also, I'm going to give you the same advice I was given 14 years ago. Find a blog site and start writing (or better yet, put pen to paper). πŸ’š