Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 August, 09:03
A NOTE TO MY BABY GIRL IN HEAVEN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 August, 09:15 (E)
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
πŸ˜”πŸ™

Just a thought, but could you possibly create a GiveSendGo account? You're a fellow patriot. I'm sure those here who are able to help would love to contribute. God bless you, and so very sorry you're going through this hurtful, trying time...

Or could someone on AU help you set one up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 August, 09:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
yep we should set something Nobody in the world should have to be on the street as we are richer than ever someone set up a buy me a coffee account works too. tag me and ill give !

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I really believe, too, we could all, together, help her. Hopefullly, she'll see these messages soon and set up an account (or that someone on here who knows how to do it will help her set it up). Prayers!!
09:28 PM - Aug 12, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 August, 09:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Shes got one

Click here to help Mary Beth β€πŸ‘‡

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 August, 09:30
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You people are amazing.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 August, 09:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you LaurenπŸ’ž. Just the other day I was thinking about Riley and her family, small donation and heartfelt prayers givenπŸ™.