Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 August, 03:30
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
This is the kind of rock we found in Central NJ. How did it get there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 August, 03:22
What is it about black rocks? My son found a few by our swim club when he was little and he always has insane dreams. What's the deal with black rocks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
12 August, 12:39
As in Vanguard and BLACKROCK? Coincidence?

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 August, 11:58
My friend who loves in Oahu says people take that white witches hair (that looks cool on plants )home and that is a no-no too. She said the post offices in Hawaii get a lot of random stuff returned from the mainland from people who take stuff home. I either am getting more discernment or something but I could detect a lot of evil emnities the last time i went to Hawaii from all the false gods there. I never wanted to go back after the last (4th) visit. I detect foul play with these fires.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 August, 11:03
And remember when Greg Brady went surfing and nearly died cuz of the Tiki doll? I do!! 🤭🫣🤍
Of course that's just a tv show...soft disclosure? 😳😆

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
12 August, 11:01
1 13, 2018, The EAS was going off by accident in Hawaii. Loretta Fuddy was already demised by then. We have DC, which is not American. We claim land way the heck out there in the ocean which actually IS one of our fifty states, and we still keep Puerto Rico at an arm’s length. Virgin islands are split into two countries. None of these things make sense to me.

Does giving back the diamonds have yet one more meaning? Are lava rocks in this category? Fascinating.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 August, 10:59
Heard of the rock story from a Hawaii native last year; also tourists/non-Hawaiians are the ones who stack rocks hoping that they would balance; Hawaiians don't like that !

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
12 August, 10:32
Are the rocks said to contain the souls of the damned or the souls of restless spirits?

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
12 August, 09:23
At the Aulani ( I know, Disney) on Oahu
They include a story about lava rocks and why you don't take them, in their room brochures

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
12 August, 09:07
This was an episode of The Brady bunch! The kids took an ancient talisman from a cave and all kinds of bad things happened to them. They had to return it to make the curse stop. 😊

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 August, 08:50
Well that is just creepy af.