🇺🇸⚔️🪖 MAUI FIRES

55 confirmed dead
6-fires still burning in Maui & the Big Island
but Lahaina fire is 80% contained.
Gov Josh Green said “It appears like a bomb went off.”
- nbc news

🇺🇸 @ AnnieLaLa17
I lived on Maui.
There’s a horrendous amount of missing children there.
There's even a wall they made
& put all the missing children's names on it..
but the local government had it covered!..
An evil presence.. for sure.
There’s been sightings of big trucks going into tunnels there.
Oprah’s property is a whole other story..
🪖 There’s 6 tunnels on Maui that we know of:
Pogues, Moloka’I, Kaua’ula,
Honokohau, Honokowai, Kahoma 💔

🇺🇸 3-16-22 @ qthestormrider777 [Edited]
The U.S. MIL & certain gov orgs
have 3 of the most powerful computers on Earth in
→ Hawaii
Florida
& Denver/Cheyenne Mt.
___
8-8-23 💥 EXPECT ALLOT OF CHILDREN
TO BE RESCUED FROM HUMAN/CHILD TRAFFICKING RINGS
AS MILITARY/POLICE WHITE HATS OPERATIONS
KICK INTO OVER DRIVE 💥💥💥
01:24 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 August, 02:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
💥 A Storm to END ALL Storms 💥

You have more than you know. -Q

Read Q) The Storm Rider👇

https://forthepeople.space...

Prelude to> Law of War Manual Chapter 11.3
👇

CONGRESS AUTHORIZATION ACT 2024
The white hats Operations to let the deep state know the COLLAPSE of hidden Military technology connected to Anti gravity, Tesla. Infinite Energy. . Alien tech and hidden DEEP STATE underground military base project that house these operations ...WILL be EXPOSED
👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 August, 03:22
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
The latest move in Hawaii (paradise) has me worried. This was a blatant robber barons attack on normal people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
12 August, 09:31
OR POSSIBLE DISTRACTION FROM NIGER COUP D ETAT WITH URANIUM CAPABLE TO CRIPPLE FRANCE NUCLEAR TRIAD...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 August, 08:33
Wildfires in Maui continued to burn on Friday, as Hawaii suffered one of the largest natural disasters in its history.

Billionaires have been buying up land and homes in Hawaii for decades, typically as vacation homes. They have often met with criticism from locals for driving up prices and not doing enough to give back to the state or integrate themselves into the community.

As of Friday afternoon, more than three days after the fires first started, most of Maui’s billionaire homeowners have not issued public statements or made public donations toward wildfire relief efforts.

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Water Mark @Watermark
12 August, 10:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
It is a land grab, just like the antifa riots were used to devalue real estate.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 August, 08:29

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 August, 11:27
Don't think these ppl are around...Q-mil are just making news for ppl/normies to think they are still alive. They all have been purged, any CEOs who committed crimes against the children/humanity all got replaced for the mil ops, to be used for the awakening show-to show these corrupt minions operations. But all is under contrl by the Q team. Just have to see proof that the DC swamp heads in D5/2018 arrest in Bush sr fake funeral, all tribunaled, just replaced w/ actors/double for the show & mil take over their X -accts etc to catch/trap more minions for future ops, bc these other minions think they can cont to operate their crimes if they know their masters are still alive behind the x-accts posting their comms etc, but in reality it's military. #TrustTheQPlan_Operations

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 August, 11:57
Guilty conscience?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 August, 03:44
Praying for all the good people involved/affected ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 August, 04:09
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
God Protect our Soldiers as they fight evil underground and Light the way for them so that Every Single Child/Human, even Animals being Caged, Every last one is Found! I pray in the name of your one and only Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, My Savior. Amen. 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 03:32

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 August, 03:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🙏🏻 Thanks CM
will get to it this afternoon.
Started listening last night
to see if he said anything new.

I LOVE Juan's history.
He's spoken about Nixon & the Nazis before
but it's good to remind peeps
in case they didn't know 👊🪖🇺🇸

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 August, 03:28
They have supercomputers on Maui used by University of Hawaii scientists of many disciplines and military. This shows the Air Force site, all about surveillance so surely they saw or operated the dew attack: http://prs.afrl.kirtland.a...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 August, 03:16
Claims out there that Barack Obama looks just like Pharaoh a specific Pharaoh, and his Michelle like that Pharaoh's wife, often followed by a comparison (/kvetch) of Obama's policies and those of the Biblical Pharaoh. Here are the images, with the purported resemblances.

11 August, 11:12
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
He's 💯% fake from head to toe.
As fake as his "wife."
A possible clone from the bone of a Pharaoh
that was an off-planet being?
Yeah, I'd buy that.
At this point, NOTHING would surprise me 💥

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
Obama was a creation of CIA.
His identity is not what you think it is.
His parents are not who you think they are.
Obama’s grandfather was a CIA asset.
Obama’s grandmother was the banker for the Marcos'
& the CIA were managing him.
And Obama’s supposed mother?
She isn’t, she just carried him around...
That’s all corn [products of CIA farms.]
Grampa corn
Gramma corn
Mama corn
Obama corn
We have all of these people hiding in plain sight
as though they came up through the ranks
& made their own future & their own lives.
These are Black Hat operations
to manage & control America 💥

Judy Anonette @biju
13 August, 11:28
I have to disagree, the only thing I think of when I see these two is this.

11 August, 03:14
A gypsum plaster study of King Akhenaten's head. He reigned circa 1353-1336 BCE during the 18th Dynasty. This is possibly the closest we will ever get to knowing how he actually looked like. The sculpture (ÄM 21351) is now in the Neues Museum, Berlin, Germany. Photo: © Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung / Sandra Steiß.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
11 August, 08:49
The face of the devil..a Muslim then and now

11 August, 03:11

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 August, 03:42
Dare we NOT believe our eyes?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 03:03
THE MYTH IS THAT OBAMA WAS FROM HAWAII

11 August, 03:08
Personally I think Obama came from
a test tube / clone factory.
He & his entire story was 💯% fake 👊

🇺🇸 1-23-23 Juan O Savin
Obama, when he went to Egypt
on his first Foreign tour
when he became President,
he sees an inscription with the face of a person
with his ears sticking out
& he makes this odd comment,
“Hey that looks like me.”
YOU KNOW HE WAS SOMEBODY’S CLONE
because his birth history
is not what’s been told publicly 💥

Laritha Savage @Laritha
11 August, 03:14
He spent some time there. They found him a social security number there.

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
11 August, 02:39
Here is a video I just watched that shows evidence that a DEW was used to target the buildings and not the trees or roads.
Very interesting! The plot thickens.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 August, 03:23
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
Dews and Smart meters... time to raise all kinda hell. If not, it continues

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
11 August, 02:08
One of my new brothers in law lives and owns two coffee shops there in Lahaina - Bad Ass Coffee. Both locations and his warehouse are destroyed as well as a condo he bought to rent out to tourists. Luckily his own condo is safe but his life was destroyed.
I hope the White Hats get this done soon as this is definitely affecting many in a bad way. Prayers for all that were affected by the fires and the children they are rescuing.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 August, 08:05
Lifting up your brother in law and your family in prayer. What an awful tragedy. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 August, 08:23 (E)
Cheryl, my friend Ashley Davis started a fundraiser with her restaurant partners to help the families of their employees affected. Perhaps he could connect with them and maybe it can be expanded or at least make connections to other resources and get help to start his own. It’s Breakwall Ice, Mala, Down the Hatch and a few others. Sending prayers for your BIL and all involved. (Although suggest he uses givesendgo rather than go fund me like they did).

https://www.gofundme.com/f...

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

motley mick @motleymick
11 August, 01:41
Who is behind the D.E.W.s ??? What is the reason they were used?

11 August, 01:47
In response motley mick to his Publication
I don't know.

I'm assuming DEWs are Black Hats
& rescuing children & blowing up D.U.M.B.s
are White Hats.

White Hats do not destroy communities
so I'm assuming the chaos is Black Hats
as White Hats continue clearing D.U.M.Bs?!?

🤷‍♀️

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
11 August, 01:40
If it is the White Hats doing this, how are they going to justify the Innocent deaths. If it is the Black Hats doing this How do they still have possession of these weapons ...when they say and IF "we are watching a movie"? "All the owners of the property are supposedly arrested at GITMO or Not on the earth anymore...Got some BIG time explaining to do. How many more areas,cities will be completely wiped out.

11 August, 01:44
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
🤷‍♀️ I've been grabbling with this myself.

Could it be a combination of BOTH
White & Black Hats??

White Hats rescuing children
& cleaning out D.U.M.B.S
& Black Hats retaliate with DEWs??

We know White Hats DO NOT DESTROY
people, communities & homes.

So I have no idea....... 🤔

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 August, 01:29
Oprah's new favorite song...Dew Dew Dew.....Dew Dew Dew,,,Dew Dew Dew Dew Dew Dew....Dew Dew Dew...Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb...Dumb Dumb!!!

11 August, 01:35
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Thank God that vile disgusting monster
has been executed.

Whatever is running around as "Oprah"
is a clone, body-double or CGI 💥

I can't prove it
I just pray to God it's true ⚔️🪖🇺🇸