Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 July, 11:46
I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
31 July, 12:15
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
"At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Jn16:26-33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:15
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Thank you so much, it is healing to my spirit to read that! Thank you❤️❤️❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
We can ALWAYS find just the right sentiment, information, guidance, reassurance ... whatever it is that we NEED *right now* ... in God's Word.

What a blessing it is when we really search it out and open ourselves to it!

God is GOOD!
09:27 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:35
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Amen!! How could I have ever made it this far without Him?!! I can honestly say He is my everything, and what has happened only makes Heaven that much more enticing❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
10 August, 09:43
👍 .... And we're so close now

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." Rev213-5